Why should you think about succession management for your business?
According to British Columbia’s 2024 Labour Market Outlook report, we’re expecting 935,000 job openings by 2024 with 68% of these job openings coming from replacement demand due to retirements and deaths by 2024. The fact that this is approximately 635,800 jobs to replace makes this a critical factor to consider in addition to the job growth over the next 8 years. * (For more info see this WorkBC Page)
So in an era when baby boomers are mass exiting the workforce, do you have a plan in place or are you leaving succession planning to chance?
Successio partners with you and your key leaders to:
- Set the stage and build support through Conversations
- Reduce anxieties
- Review Bench Strength
- Develop and adopt a Succession Policy
- Create Emergency Backup Plans
- Develop plans at all levels for mission critical positions
- Prepare for Executive Transition
- Make Executive Transition Win-Win
- Infuse Leadership Development into Board Staff Plans